The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Remier Lighting makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Remier Lighting SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Remier Lighting BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
— OR Depending on State —
The information and content on this server is provided “as is” with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Remier Lighting.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Remier Lighting is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information (“advertisers”), and not Remier Lighting.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Remier Lighting, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Remier Lighting tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
Remier Lighting Refund/Return Policy:
• All claims and returned goods must be accompanied by original invoice.
• No return(s) after 10days, ABSOLUTELY no returns on cut wire, Custom made installed products.
• No purchases by check will be refunded before 10 days.
• Final sale on all special orders items.
• It is specifically understood and agreed that the materials listed or included on above delivery receipt shall remain the property of Remier Lighting until full payment of same has been received.
• The purchaser agrees to pay all costs of collection, including a reasonable attorney’s fee in the event it becomes necessary to enforce payment thereof.
• Returns must have our prior consent, Original Invoice number with date must be furnished, restocking and Frt. Charges are Applicable on returns.
• Unless otherwise specified by Company, payment is due upon delivery.
Price subject to change with or without notice to cover cost increases.