With its traditional style and luminous finish, the Aiden ceiling fan is an ideal upgrade to any space. Boldly detailed blade brackets and motor housing in brushed nickel finish set this design apart from other traditional fans. Wide, rounded reversible blades in rich walnut/bird’s eye maple have rich wood details and provide versatility when matching decor. The Aiden is light kit and remote control adaptable (sold separatly).
This ceiling fan relies on a silicon steel motor with triple capacitor to provide powerful, quiet circulation. It also features three fan speeds and a switch for adjustable comfort. Run the ceiling fan counterclockwise to stay cool in the summer, or run it clockwise to recirculate warm air and eliminate cold spots in the winter.
Ceiling fan, 54-inch lead wire, 3/4-inch by 6-inch down rod, and pull chain.
Product reference number 72036
FEATURES • 52-inch indoor ceiling fan with five reversible blades
• 153-by-15-millimeter silicon steel motor with triple capacitor for powerful and quiet air circulation
• Three fan speeds (high/medium/low) and reversible switch
FINISH DETAILS • Reversible rich walnut/bird’s eye maple blades
• Brushed nickel finish
INSTALLATION• Ideal for rooms up to 360 square feet (18 by 20 feet) with standard 8-foot ceilings
• Includes 54-inch lead wire, 3/4-inch by 6-inch down rod, and pull chain
• Light kit and remote control adaptable (sold separately)
EFFICIENCY • Airflow: 4,734 cfm
• Energy usage: 60 watts
• Airflow efficiency: 79 cfm per watt
WARRANTY • Lifetime motor warranty
• Two-year warranty on all other parts