Add a casual modern feel to any large room with the Alloy ceiling fan 7204100. Featuring a sophisticated brushed nickel finish, beech/wengue reversible plywood blades, and an opal frosted glass fixture, this fan offers a clean modern aesthetic.
As capable as it is stylish, the Alloy relies on a silicon steel motor with triple capacitor to provide powerful, quiet circulation. Three fan speeds and a reversible switch help keep you comfortable year-round. In warm weather, run the fan counterclockwise to stay cool. In cold weather, run it clockwise to recirculate warm air from the ceiling, eliminating cold spots and drafts.
Ceiling fan, 54-inch lead wire, 4-inch length by 3/4-inch diameter down rod, pull chains, and two medium-base 13-watt CFL light bulbs.
Product reference number 72041
FEATURES • 52-Inch two-light indoor ceiling fan with three blades
• 153-millimeter by 17-millimeter silicon steel motor with triple capacitor for powerful and quiet air circulation
• Three fan speeds (high/medium/low)
• Reversible switch to help keep you comfortable year-round
FINISH DETAILS • Reversible beech/wengue blades
• Opal frosted glass light fixture
• Refined brushed nickel finish
INSTALLATION• Ideal for rooms up to 360 square feet (18 by 20 feet)
• Includes 54-inch lead wire, 3/4-inch by 4-inch down rod, pull chains and two medium-base 13-watt CFL light bulbs
• Remote control adaptable (sold separately)
EFFICIENCY• Airflow: 5,108 cfm
• Energy Usage: 58 watts without lights
• Airflow Efficiency: 89 cfm per watt
WARRANTY • Lifetime warranty on motor
• Two-year warranty on all other parts