With its striking design, the Bocca ceiling fan 7204400 adds a unique dimension to any transitional or contemporary space. Featuring a sleek gun metal finish, reversible applewood/black plywood blades, and a frosted acrylic shade fixture, this fan offers a seamless design and energy efficiency. No bulbs to replace, this ceiling fan fixture includes integrated LED technology. It consumes only 17 watts, 77% less energy than an incandescent fixture, is equivalent to 1-75 watt incandescent bulb, and is dimmable to create the ambience you desire in your home.
As capable as it is stylish, the Bocca relies on a silicon steel motor with single capacitor to provide powerful, quiet circulation. Three fan speeds and a reversible switch help keep you comfortable year-round. In warm weather, run the fan counterclockwise to stay cool. In cold weather, run it clockwise to recirculate warm air from the ceiling, eliminating cold spots and drafts.
Ceiling fan, 54-inch lead wire, 8-inch length by 3/4-inch diameter down rod, integrated 17 watt LED, remote control and 12-volt battery.
Product reference number 72044
FEATURES • 52-inch integrated LED indoor ceiling fan with four reversible plywood blades
• 153-millimeter by 18-millimeter silicon steel motor with single capacitor for powerful and quiet air circulation
• Three fan speeds (high/medium/low)
• Reversible switch to help keep you comfortable year-round
• Includes remote control and 12-volt battery
FINISH DETAILS • Applewood/black reversible plywood blades
• Frosted acrylic shade light
• Sleek gun metal finish
INSTALLATION • Ideal for rooms up to 360 square feet (18 by 20 feet) with standard 8-foot ceilings
• Includes 54-inch lead wire, 3/4-inch by 8-inch down rod, and 17 watt integrated LED, remote control and 12-volt battery
EFFICIENCY • Airflow: 5,193 cfm
• Energy Usage: 64 watts without lights
• Airflow Efficiency: 81 cfm per watt
WARRANTY • Lifetime warranty on motor
• Two-year warranty on all other parts