Brushed Nickel Finish with Three Brushed Nickel Spotlights
Add a contemporary, cutting-edge touch to any small room with the Elite ceiling fan. With its brushed nickel finish, handsome beech blades, and adjustable brushed nickel spotlights, this fan offers an attractive aesthetic to go with its impressive performance.
As capable as it is stylish, the Elite relies on silicon steel motor with triple capacitor to provide powerful, quiet circulation. Three fan speeds and a reversible switch help keep you comfortable year-round. In warm weather, run the fan counterclockwise to stay cool. In cold weather, run it clockwise to recirculate warm air from the ceiling, eliminating cold spots and drafts.
Ceiling fan, 78-inch lead wire, 3/4-inch down rod in 4-inch length, and three GU10-base 50-watt MR16 halogen light bulbs.
Product reference number 78505
FEATURES • 48-inch three-light indoor ceiling fan with three blades
• 153-by-17-millimeter silicon steel motor with triple capacitor for powerful and quiet air circulation
• Three fan speeds (high/medium/low) and reversible switch for customized comfort
FINISH DETAILS • Stylish beech plywood blades
• Three brushed nickel spotlights
• Contemporary brushed nickel finish
INSTALLATION • Ideal for rooms up to 144 square feet (12 by 12 feet) with standard 8-foot ceilings
• Includes 78-inch lead wire, 3/4-inch down rod in 4-inch length, and three GU10-base 50-watt MR16 halogen light bulbs
• Remote control adaptable
• Canbe used with a dimmer
EFFICIENCY • Airflow: 4,662 cfm
• Energy Usage: 57 watts without lights
• Airflow Efficiency: 82 cfm per watt
WARRANTY • Lifetime warranty on motor; two-year warranty on all other parts