Howard Lighting EMERGENCY LIGHT, WHITE HOUSING, ADJUSTABLE OPTICS
Adjustable Optics Thermoplastic Emergency Light
• Compact, low-profile design in neutral finish
• UL Listed for damp locations
• Meets UL924, NFPA101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes
• Dual 120V/277V voltage
• Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to- test switch for mandated code compliance testing
• Long-life, maintenance free, rechargeable NiCd battery
• Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination
• Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
• Injection-molded, engineering-grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact, thermoplastic in white or black finish
• Surface mount via quick-connect back plate; fits most standard size junction boxes and snaps into place to make internal electrical connections.
• Conduit mount knocked on top of housing and back plate.
• Suitable for wall or ceiling mount.
• Long lasting, efficiency ultra-bright white LED lamp heads.
• High-performance chrome-plated metalized reflector and plastic lens for optimal light distribution
• Adjustable LED lamp heads provide optimal center-to-center spacing. High-lumen option available for increased center-to- center spacing.
Model Family Color Options
W – White B – Black
Blank – None
1SD – Self Diagnostic HL – High Lumen
example model# HL0202LW
Specifications subject to change without notice.