Highbay Fluorescent – 6 Lamp
Curved Profile Design
HFA3 series high-bay fluorescent fixture is a great energy saving alternative to traditional HID high- bay fixtures. This fixture operates six or five lamps lamps and as a standard feature comes equipped with Howard ballasts.
Warehouse Manufacturing Facility
Gymnasium Cafeteria Auditorium
• Energy Saving Compared to HID systems
• Exceptional Color Rendering
• High System Efficacy
• Long Lamp Life
• Instant On/Re-strike Capability
• Howard Ballast and Howard Lamp as a system is covered by Howard Industries Warranty
• Quality Lamp holders
• Computer Designed Reflectors
• Easy access to wiring compartment & ballast
• Access plate provides access to electrical wiring with-out the need to open the fixture
• Knock-outs for easy electrical wiring and assembly
• Factory Installed Occupancy Sensor option
• Factory Installed Emergency ballast option
• Factory Installed Wrap Lens option
• Lamp Installation option available
• Multiple power cord set options, (voltage, length, gage)
• Pendant mount kit provides a top J-box to simplify HID retrofit installations. Can be used with a hook or rigid conduit
• System Designed, Approved, Manufactured, and Tested by Howard Industries in Mendenhall Mississippi.
• Compliant with Safety and performance standards.
Rigid heavy gage prepainted steel body
Contractor friendly one screw access to electrical connections through this access plate removable from the outside
and fasteners (Fixture must be specified with “J” option)
• Choice of 86% Standard Specular Aluminum Reflector, 95% Specular Enhanced Aluminum Reflector or 91% White Reflector
• Heavy Duty pre-painted steel construction
• Wireguard available (not factory installed)
• Custom configurations available
• Can be easily mounted by a single person
• Suspended or Pendant mounting insures a quick painless install
• Chain and V-Clip Hanging option
• Wire cable hanging option.
• UL Listed for Damp Locations
Curved design for better light distribution
Six 3/4” knockouts for easy wiring access
4 on top and one on each end provides clean mounting for occupancy sensor
Hinged reflector/socket bar assembly for easy two screw access to the ballast compartment
Factory Installed Option J
Pendant Mount Kit (PMK2) installs from the outside: no need to open the fixture
Wire Cable Hanging mounting option (WCH)
Chain and V-Clip mounting option (CV)
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Pendant Mount lances included only if Factory Installed Option “J” is selected.
Howard Lighting Products | 580 Eastview Drive | Laurel, MS 39443 (toll free) 800.956.3456 | (direct) 601.422.0033 | (fax) 601.422.1652 www.HowardLightingProducts.com