Highbay Fluorescent – Six Lamp
Flat Profile Design
HFA1 series high-bay fluorescent fixture is a great energy saving alternative to traditional HID high- bay fixtures. This fixture operates six lamps and as a standard feature comes equipped with Howard ballasts.
• Energy Saving Compared to HID systems
• Exceptional Color Rendering
• High System Efficacy
• Long Lamp Life
• Instant On/Re-strike Capability
• Howard Ballast and Howard Lamp as a system is covered by Howard Industries Warranty
• Quality Lamp holders
• Easy access to wiring compartment & ballast
• Access plate provides access to electrical wiring with-out the need to open the fixture
• Knock-outs for easy electrical wiring and assembly
• Factory Installed Occupancy Sensor option
• Computer Designed Reflectors
• System Designed, Approved, Manufactured, and Tested by Howard Industries in Mendenhall Mississippi.
• Compliant with Safety and performance standards.
Holes for “V” clip
• Factory Installed Emergency ballast option
• Lamp Installation option available
• Multiple power cord set options, (voltage, length, gage)
• Pendant mount kit provides a top J-box to simplify HID retrofit installations. Can be used with a hook or rigid conduit and fasteners (Fixture must be specified with “J” option)
• Door and lens kit options available
• Choice of 86% Standard Specular Aluminum Reflector, 95% Specular Enhanced Aluminum Reflector, 95% Enhanced Specular Aluminum Enhanced Performance or 91% White Reflector
• Heavy Duty pre-painted steel construction
Factory Installed Option J Pendant Mount Kit (PMK2) installs from the outside: no need to open the fixture
& chain hanging
• Factory Installed Wireguard option
• Custom configurations available
• Can be easily mounted by a single person
• Suspended or Pendant mounting insures a quick painless install
• Chain and V-Clip Hanging option
• Wire cable hanging option.
Pendant Mount lances included only if Factory Installed Option “J” is selected.
pivoted open after removal of 2 screws*.
• UL Listed for Damp Locations
Specifications subject to change without notice.
*Optional: 1/4 turn fasteners offer toolless access to the ballast compartment without removing lamps. Simply rotate the two 1/4 turn fasteners. See Factory Installed Option Q for more information.
Howard Lighting Products | 580 Eastview Drive | Laurel, MS 39443 (toll free) 800.956.3456 | (direct) 601.422.0033 | (fax) 601.422.1652 www.HowardLightingProducts.com