HOWARD LED LINEAR HIGHBAY FIXTURE, 8K LUMENS
HLED series highbay LED fixture offers quality lighting and excellent energy savings compared to linear fluorescent and HID highbay fixtures. This fixture offers multiple options to meet any need.
HLED series highbay LED fixture offers quality lighting and excellent energy savings compared to linear fluorescent and HID highbay fixtures. This fixture offers multiple options to meet any need. WITH 6’SJT 18/3,NO PLUG
Warehouse Manufacturing Facility Gymnasium
• Energy Saving compared to HID systems and fluorescent systems
• Exceptional color rendering
• High system efficacy up to 111 Lm/W
• Long LED Life
• System Designed, Manufactured, Tested, and Approved
• Full body construction (white finish)
• Access plate on the back of the fixture for quick and easy wiring
• Easy access to the lens through the end of fixture
• LED’s available in 4000K and 5000K with CRI 85
• Up to 79% lumen maintenance at 60,000 hours
• Driver standard with 0-10v dimming
• Wide distribution reflector
• Listings: UL and cUL Listed for damp locations. RoHS compliant, and luminaire complies with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80 standards.
• Suitable for ambient temperatures
Holes for “V” clip
from -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to 122°F)*.
*HLED20 series are suitable for ambient temp. up to 45°C (113°F).
• Warranty: 5 years
• Available Options: o Wireguard
o Clear, Frosted, and Prismatic Acrylic Lens o HV (High Voltage option) 347-480v
o Emergency ballast 700 lumens
o Modular Power receptacle (standard using the High Bay Connector System from Flex-Tec)
o Cord set options o Occupancy Sensor
o J box configuration for pendant mounting
by Howard Industries in Mendenhall, Mississippi.
• Compliant with safety and performance standards